YAOUNDE, October 7, 2015 - The Sports Journalists’ Association of Cameroon (AJSC) has a new leader. It will now be managed by Eric Martial Djomo, radio and Equinoxe TV journalist who will replace Emmanuel Gustave Samnick, who managed the association for eight years, since 2007, following the elections that were held on August 15, 2015, in the South-West region of Kumba.
Djomo, who was previously president of the Coordination of the Sports Journalists’ Association of the Littoral region of Cameroon, was elected for a four-year term and promised to boost the performance of the association and to improve the development of Sports Journalism in Cameroon: “I intend to fully devote myself to the Sports Journalists’ Association of Cameroon. I promise to make sure all the members of the Association are interested in the group’s activities,”, he said and not without thanking the outgoing president for his work.
New Executive Board of AJSCA
- President: Eric Martial DJOMO (Equinox TV Douala)
- 1st Vice President: MATUTE MENYOLI (CRTV Buea)
- 2nd Vice President: Priscilla MOUADOUGOU (Mutations Yaoundé)
- Special Advisor Albert Atangana Fouda (Cameroon Sports Douala)
- General Secretary: Simon LYONGHA (CRTV Yaoundé)
- Deputy Secretary General Mathieu Nathaniel NJOG (Aurore Plus Douala)
- Treasurer: Charline Flora DEMGNE (FM Mount Cameroon)
- Assistant Treasurer: Perfect Magloire Nsang (Freelance Douala)
- Auditor: Happi MBIELE Raphael (Freelance Photographer Douala) Etienne Didier ONANA (RSI Yaoundé)
- Consultants: Innocent MBUMWE (The Post - Buea) Serge Jerome TODJOM (Daily Emergence - Bafoussam)
- Honorary President: Prince Emmanuel NGASSA HAPPI
- Honorary Member: Emmanuel Gustave Samnick