NYON, August 31, 2017 - Election of one European member to the FIFA Council on the agenda
The 13th Extraordinary UEFA Congress will take place on Wednesday 20 September 2017 at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland. The event will start at 10.00 and will finish at 12.00CET.
The main items on the agenda for the 13th Extraordinary UEFA Congress include:
• Election of one European member to the FIFA Council
• Ratification of the two representatives from the European Club Association (ECA) to the UEFA Executive Committee
• Ratification of the new members of the UEFA Governance and Compliance Committee
• Ratification of the new members of the UEFA Organs for the Administration of Justice
• Amendments to the UEFA Statutes
Media wishing to attend the Congress must request an accreditation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 15 September at 12.00CET.
A certain number of seats in the Congress hall will be available for media representatives, who will be able to attend the whole session. Photographers and television crews will only be allowed to shoot and film the opening speeches. A media working area equipped with WiFi will be available on site. The Congress will be streamed live on UEFA.com. There are no media activities planned following this event.
On the same afternoon, the UEFA Executive Committee will meet at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland (14.00-17.30). A press conference is planned to take place following the conclusion of the meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee. More information regarding the agenda and the accreditation procedure will be announced in due course.